**IMPORTANT - If you are not 21 years of age or older then you must leave this site. If you are 21 or older then please enjoy the recipes on this site and remember to drink responsibly.**

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sour Apple Martini

This is a good one for Spring, Summer or Fall…heck, anytime of year, really.



2 parts Vodka
2 parts Sour Apple Pucker
1 part Cointreau
Maraschino Cherry



Add vodka



Sour Apple Pucker



and Cointreau to a shaker with ice.



Shake until almost too cold to hold. It should be frosty!



Pull out your chilled martini glass from the freezer and



Strain ingredients into the glass.



Looks good, eh? Not yet.



Add a maraschino cherry to garnish.



And now you are ready to enjoy!

Feel free to play with the portions to obtain the flavor you like. The one pictured above was good just the way it came out ;-}

Credits: Thanks to my hand model and official drink tester ... my wife. My hands are too hairy to be photogenic.

A-6Dude

3 comments:

Chuck said...

Hey Dude:
I don't drink anymore but your concoctions look delicious.

I just dropped in to say hello.

Chuck

Mr. Nall said...

That looks quite a bit like a Gimlet (though I sure tastes nothing like!). Great site.

Best,

AJN
http://adamjamesnall.blogspot.com/

A-6Dude said...

@AJN...Thanks for stopping in. I have been a bit overcome by work of late so I have not gotten any other recipes up. Soon, I hope.

But, you're right. This tastes nothing like a gimlet. I do like those onions,though.